User Rights and Obligations
- User shall be responsible for all activities performed in User’s registered user account and information provided by User himself/herself, as well as about the confidentiality of the password and user account.
- User shall not have the right to transfer User’s details (user name and password) to third persons. User’s details can be used solely by the particular user (a natural or legal person), to whom they have been awarded.
- User is not allowed to execute such actions that are targeted against system security. In case of stating any breaches, MYPRINT shall retain the right to unilaterally terminate provision of the service, without giving prior notice about that and without explaining the reasons for it.
- User shall bear full responsibility for observing the legislative norms of copyrights regarding all images used. By uploading the images, User guarantees that he/she is the owner of the respective image copyrights or that the respective images have been legally acquired and that the User has the right to use these images without any limitations.
- When placing the order User agrees that the processing of the submitted data is executed by MYPRINT in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Myprint Rights and Obligations
- MYPRINT offers User the service to create his/her private user account at the web site, using which the account user himself/herself is able to create various print products according to the development modules offered by MYPRINT. MYPRINT provides the production of the particular product and organisation of its delivery.8
- MYPRINT undertakes to provide the receiving of the product at the agreed time and in the agreed amount according to the product and service description.
- MYPRINT shall have the right to use the images uploaded by the User only for the production of the order, that has been placed by the User.
- To begin successful cooperation with MYPRINT, you have to create your user account, that shall be considered as a lawful agreement between the account user and the service provider.
- By registering and agreeing to become a user of MYPRINTt account, you have to provide your name, surname, actual place of residence, date of birth, existing e-mail address and must create a password. By entering the password you undertake responsibility for the password safety and confidentiality.
- MYPRINT guarantees storing of your information and not disclosing it to third persons.
- MYPRINT uses and stores your personal information for the following purposes:to administer liabilities with the client, i.e. to be able to provide the order development, execution and organisation of its delivery.
Development of product print file and print quality
- User of MYPRINT account creates the chosen print product layout, by uploading the images to the electronic product form created by MYPRINT and by choosing the offered layout types. By confirming the placed order, user undertakes full responsibility for the quality of the images that he/she has inserted in the provided product templates.
- If necessary, upon separate agreement for a definite charge and within an agreed period of time the print product layout can be developed by MYPRINT.
- User shall be responsible for the quality of the images used in the layout. Please point your attention to warning signs that are displayed automatically when uploading images of low quality. User is warned about the consequences, when using low quality images to create Photo Books or Photo Calendars. MYPRINT does not accept any claims regarding print quality in such cases.
- If User has claims regarding nonconformity of the produced product quality to general polygraphy standards, User shall have the right to return the received production within 14 (fourteen) working days by delivering the ready product to MYPRINT office in person or by using courier services (at User’s expense), in such case informing MYPRINT about it by phone or e-mail and by filling in an application of a definite sample. All cases shall be individually reviewed and solved within 14 (fourteen) working days. If claims are reasoned, upon agreement with the client, order shall be reprinted or the received charge shall be returned to the bank account provided by the User within 14 (fourteen) working days.
Order confirmation and execution
- Before confirming the order of the created Photo Book or Photo Calendar, User shall be obliged to check the created layout, to fill in the provided fields upon placing the order and to provide existing e-mail and phone number.
- Period of executing the order shall be considered the moment, when the User has made the payment for the service till the moment, when the particular product is received at MYPRINT office or sent with the help of a courier. Standard order production period is 3-5 working days.
- All prices are provided in EUR with VAT (21%). Order execution is begun only after the payment is made.
- If payment is made by a bank transfer, the moment of payment shall be considered the date, when the money is received in MYPRINT bank account.
- If payment is made by a bank transfer, order number must be provided in the payment information. If a placed order is not covered, MYPRINT shall store information about such order for 30 days. Within these 30 days till the moment, when the order is fully paid, MYPRINT shall have the right to send a reminder by e-mail to inform the client about the status of his/her order. If the order is not covered within 30 days, it shall be cancelled.
The overall period for receiving the order, after the payment is accepted, takes 3-5 working days within Estonia, it includes preparing of the order, production, and delivery. For other locations, it might take longer.
1. You can receive the ordered products free of charge at MYPRINT Gallery in Tallinn, Rotermanni 14 every working day from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. we have a lunch break. Orders will be ready within 3-5 working days from the moment the payment of the order has been received.
2. Delivery is provided by with OMNIVA Postal packs service throughout the territory of Estonia. Order delivery to the postal terminals is carried out 3 days after the order has been manufactured.
3. Worldwide* shipping is available and per average takes 3 – 5 business days.
In case of inquiries, Users can receive assistance by contacting Myprint at email@example.com or by phone: +371 601 9950.